Nanocom Evolution CAN Bus & Legacy Systems Upgrade BBS_V1.35 February 06, 2020
BBS Firmware Version 1.35 is now available in your Restricted area:
Kernel Firmware 1.10
Main Firmware 2.8
Graphic Controller Firmware 1.6Bn
OBD Firmware 1.04
Global Upgrade Level: 20200205
Changes incorporated in this release:
- NEW - Defender PUMA ALM support (New Black ALARM ECU)
- Events reading and clearing
- Settings read and write
- Output control
- Utility - OLD (Lucas) and NEW (Lear) FOB type learning now supported.
Please read more about the new ALM ECU HERE
- Bugs & fixes:
- Fixed Pump Learn for Defenders Puma with 2.4 and 2.2 engines.
- Puma 2.2 Pump Lift fixed
- Changed Pilot Correction timing for Defender Puma
- D2 BCU odometer sync bug fixed
- FR2 Service Interval and Service Reset fixed.
- FR2 2012+ Vehicle detection bug fixed
- Fixed Fuel Burning Heater and Rear Differential blank page issue.
- Improved P38 Instrument modes for EDC, MOTRONIC, GEMS
- Improved Vehicle detection procedure for non responding ECU`s
- We've made several improvements on the Nanocom Update Manager software which is now packaged into a self-extracting archive. This means that now you only need to download the file and run it. This will automatically extract itself to a temporary location and run the Nanocom Update Manager application. All you have to do is connect the Nanocom to the PC/Laptop via USB and once the Manager displays the "Device attached" message you can start the upgrade. In case that you still wish to perform the upgrade the old way, then you need to extract the archive yourself by right-clicking it and selecting the extract option to the preferred folder.