New BBS V1.37 Firmware upgrade December 05, 2023
BBS Firmware Version 1.37 is now available in your Restricted area:
Kernel Firmware 1.10
Main Firmware 2.8
Graphic Controller Firmware 1.6Bn
OBD Firmware 1.04
Global Upgrade Level: 20232509
Changes incorporated in this release:
All the previous 1.37beta apps are now included in this full release +
- New UI elements for loading screens
- VIN TOOL - Customers will be able to program ECU`s that have missing VIN numbers or New ECU`s to match the Vehicles main VIN number.
- Bugs & fixes:
- TD5 map app bug fixes: more error handling messages for maps programming issues.
- D3 missing unlock codes error handling message boxes fix.
- We've made several improvements on the Nanocom Update Manager software which is now packaged into a self-extracting archive. This means that now you only need to download the file and run it. This will automatically extract itself to a temporary location and run the Nanocom Update Manager application. All you have to do is connect the Nanocom to the PC/Laptop via USB and once the Manager displays the "Device attached" message you can start the upgrade. In case that you still wish to perform the upgrade the old way, then you need to extract the archive yourself by right-clicking it and selecting the extract option to the preferred folder.